We are so excited to welcome students back to in-person classes! Here’s what you need to know to attend class with us:
Doors are 15 minutes before the start of class. Please arrive 5-15 minutes before class time. Doors will be locked when class starts.
- Class sizes will be limited. If you can’t make it, please cancel at least 12 hours before class to allow others to take your place
- Pre-registration for classes is required via the schedule page or using the MindBody app
- We encourage you to bring your own mat and props if you have them. If you borrow mats or props, they will be sanitized between uses. Bolsters with washable covers will be provided for restorative classes only
- We will continue to livestream all of our classes but will NO LONGER be sending the recordings as it’s not sustainable. If you prefer to take asynchronous classes, members have access to our class library with hundreds of classes to choose from
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not come to class if you or someone in your household have any symptoms of illness (Covid or anything else!) or have been in contact with anyone testing positive for Covid in the last 14 days.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Each student will have at least 6 feet of space when on your mat; please maintain 6 feet of distance from students and staff while in the common areas
- There will be no hands on assists or other physical adjustments offered
LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
Class cancellations of less than 12 hours will result in a $5 fee for members or one class credit deducted from package. To cancel yourself out of a class, please log-in to your MindBody account through the schedule page or using the MindBody app.
Prefer to practice with us from home? We also livestream most of our classes! Click below to learn how to get started: