3 OMS Yoga is now hiring for a yoga teacher with an expected start date in Spring 2022. Established in 2009, we are a group of experienced teachers dedicated to creating and fostering a healthy community through the practice and study of yoga both on and off the mat. We are seeking individuals who are interested in actively contributing to and growing our studio through their own unique teaching voice and skill, and are excited to be a part of a team of dedicated employees sharing their passion for yoga.
- A yoga teacher with at least 3 years of teaching experience and who has completed at least a 200 hour teacher training course, is certified by Yoga Alliance at a minimum of E-RYT (200 hours of teaching experience), and/or is certified or working toward 500 hour certification
- Has had a personal practice for at least 5 years
- Is in alignment with and willing to represent our Core Values (https://www.3omsyoga.com/learn/core-values/)
- Has a flexible schedule, including availability in the early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Availability to consistently teach 3-5 60-90 minute classes per week, plus subbing for other teachers as able
- Is community-oriented and loves being a part of and cultivating a vibrant teacher-student environment
- Excited to be a part of an employee-model yoga studio (vs. contractor)
- Generous compensation, including advancement and bonus opportunities
- Paid sick leave
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Yearly continuing education stipend
- Ability to create and offer public workshops and cultivate a private session clientele through 3 OMS
- Unlimited free classes at 3 OMS Yoga
- Be part of a thriving, supportive community and team of teachers
Please send a resume that includes yoga teaching certifications, trainings taken, styles of yoga able to teach, and yoga teaching experience. Please also send a letter of interest that addresses why you’d love to work with us at 3 OMS Yoga, how you and your teaching align with our core values, your availability, and 3 references. If you have not yet taken any classes at our studio, we highly encourage applicants to attend class with us to see if we are a good match for you and your offerings. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not apply through the Facebook “apply now” option).