We are so excited to be working towards re-opening the studio for in-person classes starting April 11th!
Doors will open 15 minutes before the start of class. Please arrive 5-15 minutes before class time. Doors will be locked when class starts.
- Class sizes will be limited. If you can’t make it, please cancel at least 12 hours before class to allow others to take your place
- Pre-registration for classes will be required via the schedule page or using the MindBody app, and will open one week at a time
- Please bring your own mat and props. Bolsters with washable covers will be provided for restorative classes only.
- We will continue to livestream all of our classes but will NO LONGER be sending the recordings as it’s not sustainable. If you prefer to take asynchronous classes, members have access to our class library with hundreds of classes to choose from
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not come to class if you or someone in your household is sick
- Masks will be required at all times for all students and staff
- Each student will have at least 6 feet of space when on your mat; please maintain 6 feet of distance from students and staff while in the common areas
- Arrive ready for class and require minimal use of the changing areas. Showers are not available at this time.
LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
Class cancellations of less than 12 hours will result in a $5 fee for members or one class credit deducted from package. To cancel yourself out of a class, please log-in to your MindBody account through the schedule page or using the MindBody app.